If you live somewhere where it’s cold, here’s the bitter truth: It’s going to be puffy coat season for at least a few more months. But that doesn’t mean you can’t spice things up a bit. Invest in a few fringe pieces to mix up your look! Here are our favorite chic fringe pieces you can wear now – and through the year.
1. These Via Spiga fringe sandals will help you step up your game, $260 with a 20% off now atNordstrom
2. J.Crew’s version of the classic silk tuxedo scarf will make any look just a little more fun, $55 at J.Crew
3. This miniskirt thinks it is masquerading as a serious business skirt, but we all know it’s not to be taken serious! $298 BCBGMAXAZRIA
4. This necklace would look spot-on over anything from a turtleneck to an off-the-shoulder top, $98 at Bloomingdales
5. Throw a big chunky sweater over this black fringe dress for a casual dinner – or wear it by itself to your next work event. $258 at Nordstrom